SQL is the abbreviation utilized for the Structured Query Language. At the point when you go for an interview identified with DBA (Database Administrator), you may need to confront inquiries from RDBMS (Relational Database Management System). There are numerous RDBMS applications like MySQL, MS SQL Server, SQLite, Oracle, that you should know about before you tackle the interview.
List of SQL interview questions:
1. What is Data?
2. What is a Database?
3. What is SQL?
4. What is the latest version of SQL?
5. What is DBMS?
6. Name the different types of DBMS.
7. Give some Key Features of SQL
8. What is RDBMS?
9. How DBMS is different from RDBMS?
10. Name some RDBMS software that uses SQL.
11. What is a Table in SQL?
12. What Does a JOIN clause do in SQL?
13. Name the different types of JOINS in SQL
14. How SQL is different from a programming language?
15. Name the different Datatypes of SQL.
16. How the VARCHAR is different from the CHAR?
17. Name the various DBMS languages.
18. Define DDL and name all the tasks performed by DDL.
19. Explain DML and name its tasks.
20. How DELETE clause is different from the TRUNCATE?
SQL consistently stays popular and utilized, at the present time generally all the powerful web-application utilize a SQL Database Management framework to deal with their application content and information. It doesn’t make any difference which programming language you use there is incorporation present for each programming language which helps in making and overseeing SQL database.