Become a Selenium Tester — Crack the Interview
You will get to know a variety of information about the Selenium tester job role. Also, we will highlight the most frequently asked Selenium interview questions.
1. What is Automation Testing?
2. Explain the Advantages of Automating Testing.
3. What is the latest version of Selenium?
4. When do you automate the test?
5. State the steps involved in performing automation testing.
6. What are some common tools to carry out automation testing?
7. What is Selenium?
8. Why should testers pick the Selenium testing tool for automation testing?
9. Highlight the dissimilarities between Selenium 2.0 and 3.0.
10. Explain Selenese.
11. Explain the Relative Path and Absolute Path.
12. What are Verify and Assert statements?
13. What are the dissimilarities between findElements() and findElement() functions?
14. Explain the terms — Fluent Wait, Explicit Wait, and Implicit Wait.
15. Explain driver.quit() and driver.close() functions.
16. What test types does Selenium support?
17. State different ways to identify an element in a web page using Selenium.
18. Define X-Path.
19. What are the significant challenges with Selenium?
20. Can Selenium manage windows-based pop-ups? If yes, how?
21. Explain different types of frameworks.
22. State dissimilarities between getWindowHandle() and getWindowHandles() methods.
23. Explain sleep() and setSpeed() functions.
24. Explain the steps for debugging tests using Selenium IDE.
25. Explain regular expressions and their implementation in Selenium.
Selenium has made it easier for organizations to develop and deliver high-quality web applications to end-users. However, Selenium performs not only testing tasks but also web-based administration activities. In addition, it is not licensed and is free to use. Therefore, many companies use Selenium and as a result, they are in a constant search for talented and knowledgeable Selenium testers.